Words to Live By...

"Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself." ~ Rumi

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Morning Musings...

This is my first ever blog and I'm really excited to be blogging. I'm going to try to post at least 1x a week, hopefully more, but I don't want to burn myself out. Got so much on my plate as it is, but I think this will be a worthwhile outlet!

Read this over the weekend:

"There is nothing really more to say - except why. But since the why is difficult to handle, one must take refuge in the how." ~ Toni Morrison

This spoke to me because I get really caught up in the 'why' of things, people, events... it reminds me that it really doesn't matter 'why' as long as I'm ok in the universe, in the moment of NOW. Reminds me to be in the present, not the past or the future. Now is all that really matters! If I keep on asking why, I'm just spinning my wheels, wasting my energy in a negative way. "Whying is dying" it goes on to say - how true!

The only being who needs to know why is my Creator... faith is knowing He is looking out for you and you don't need to know the why. All I need to be concerned with is the 'how.' Keep on doing... it should say "Howing is Living." Ohhh, even better, just thought of this: "H(onest)O(pen)W(illing) is LIVING!!! Love this... gonna make something up in my house n post to remind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment